9 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba


JOURNAL SET 3 ( MULTI-MEDIA ENTRY )


                                                           DEVIL WEARS PRADA





             The story tells the professional adventure of Andrea, whose greatest dream is to become a journalist. Andrea '' Andy'' Sachs is a bright young woman who has just graduated from college and wants to work as a magazine writer. She applies for a job at "Runway," America's most prestigious fashion journal; though she has no interest in fashion. She is hired to work as the second assistant of the powerful and sophisticated Miranda Priestly, the ruthless and merciless executive of the Runway fashion magazine. Andrea dreams to become a journalist and faces the opportunity as a temporary professional challenge. The first assistant Emily advises Andrea about the behavior and preferences of their cruel boss, and the stylist Nigel helps Andrea to dress more adequately for the environment. Andrea changes her attitude and behavior, affecting her private life and the relationship with her boyfriend Nate, her family and friends. In the end, Andrea learns that life is made of choices.
           I had written about inferiority complex towards Western Countries in reflection entry of my journal set 3, but when I search for videos related to this topic I could not find any video about it, so I chose to issue this video which is a movie trailer and I wanted to comment on it because I really love this movie so much. It was a long time ago that I watched it, but if I watched it today again, I am sure I would taken the same delight now. I remember that I really enjoyed while watching it. Thus, I strongly recommend this movie to almost everyone.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder