10 Haziran 2013 Pazartesi

JOURNAL ENTRY 5 ( ARTICLE )

                                      AT HOME WITH MAMMA 

The text ''At home with mamma'' points out that staying in the family nest is a matter of good sense and good cooking for many young Italian men and it exemplifies this fact by giving place to an Italian man's opinion in this topic. The man, Glanluca Vıntı, says life at home is easier. I agree with him because I am of the opinion that living at home with your family is much more comfortable and those living with their families at home have much more regular life compared to those living alone or so-called having a free life without family. Now I will take one of the advantages of living at home with family in hand. The most prominent advantage is undoubtedly the comfortableness of it in terms of nutrition. If you live with your family, your meal is generally ready when you come back home from work and you eat proper foods, get enough vitamins and nutrients thanks to your mom as she wants you eat healthily and bethinks yourself always in all aspects. As a result, you feel comfortable as you have a healthy body and clear mind, and these affect your life in a positive way. From my experiences, I can show an example of this. For instance, if I do not eat fresh foods and do not get enough nutrients and vitamins; that is to say, if I eat junk foods or consume too much caffeine, I generally become a bit nervous. In short, when we take into account just the nutrition advantage of living at home with family we can understand how much easy it is.

1 yorum:

  1. hello inci,

    I like your opinions; I think students who stay in dormitories will agree with you. Your grammar is accurate; the only thing that I'm not sure is food/foods. I know it can be used in plural in some cases, but I don't know whether it should be plural or singular in your sentence. All in all, congratulations, I am looking forward to reading your new entries :)

    YanıtlaSil